Take a look around you, and you will find that whether it is adults or the children, they are busy with their tech devices. Children keep on playing games on their personal computer or mobiles whenever they get time. Adults are busy with other entertainment stuff on their tech devices. In a tech savvy world, children are getting lazier. They are suffering from health problems at a very early age. Seeing the present conditions, should Yoga be made compulsory in schools?
Current GD Topics
* A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like India
* Is Globalization Really Necessary?
* What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
* Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy
* Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture
* What India needs is a Dictatorship.
* With media publishing and telecasting trivia, censorship is the need of the hour.
* Kaun Banega Krorepati is less about knowledge but more about money and personality.
* Beauty contests degrade womanhood
* The rise of regional blocs threatens independent nations like India
* Six billion and one bronze!
* Is dependence on computers a good thing?
* Should the public sector be privatized?
* China and India are similar nations with contrasting ways
* Is India a Soft Nation?
* Value based politics is the need of the hour
* Religion should not be mixed with politics
* How to deal with high oil prices
* Our cricketers are not to blame for match fixing
* Why cant we be world players in industry as we are in software?
* Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise?
* Should there be limits on artistic freedom (the controversy on Fire).
* Should there be private universities?
* Does banning fashion shows and New Year parties save our culture
* Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail
* Influence of Social Media
* Mobile phones / Internet a boon or nuisance
* What Could Be Social Responsibilities Of IT Companies.
* Impact Of Television Channels In Cross Cultural Tolerance. and so on.
* Position of Women in India compared to other nations
* Is China better than India in software
* Will punch lines rule the Advertisement
* Balance between Professionalism & Family
* Education in India compared to Foreign nations.
* Privatization in education is good or bad
* Success is all about human relations
* Women are good managers
* Increasing no. of Engg. Colleges is a boon to society
* Both ignorance and confidence lead you to success
* Is the Union Budget 2014-2015 convincing?
* India should adopt deterrent policy with neighbors
* Drug price Control - Justified Or Not?
* Universal Disarmament Is a Must
* Now is the time to change the Juvenile Age..?
* Do you advocate Decentralization in an organization?
* Reservation for women would help the society
* Water resources should be nationalized
* NGOs - Do they serve people's interests or are they pressure groups?
* CCTVs in DTC buses Is that enough to safeguard Delhi?
* Is it fair to call Hindutva to be the cultural identity of India?
* Sania Mirzas appoint as Telanganas brand ambassador should we be discussing it?
* River Ganges: Pure Or Impure
* Should Yoga be made compulsory in schools?
* Animals should not be dissected for academic purposes.
* Self discipline is the key to better and safer traffic
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail
Foreign direct investment (FDI) is a direct investment into production or business in a country by a company in another country, either by buying a company in the target country or by expanding operations of an existing business in that country. Foreign direct investment is in contrast to portfolio investment which is a passive investment in the securities of another country such as stocks and bonds.
Indian Govt.allow foreign multibrand retailers like Walmart and Tesco to open shop in the
country ,which has been trying to get India’s lagging economy back on track
FDI should not be implemented in all sectors. It must be implemented in those areas from
where we can get maximum benefit of improving our technology and our economy.
healthy competition that foreign stores would create that can bring down prices.
farmers getting their proper share due to direct procurement of these stores
availability of varied products for consumers
possibility of lower inflation
chance of creating more jobs in retail sector
Is the traditional middlemen, the biggest winners of today’s retail structure?
small traders & stores could lose to high end multi brand stores
The Entry of Walmart and Big Retail Chains Will Change India
cheap imported goods might wipe out Indian products
govt. must control middle men & hoarders to strengthen the current chain than to allow
foreign companies into India
policies must be formulated to increase production
local farmers will benefit only if these companies procure from them.What if they don't?